Detailed Questions and Answers
|Yes! Gulf and Bay Club Bayside is within minutes of Sarasota International and Venice Municipal airports, and a short drive from Tampa International.|
Local Commuter flights to Sarasota are available through:
|Sarasota International Airport
(SRQ) - 8 miles
6000 AIRPORT CIR.
Phone: (813) 359-5200
SRQ Home Page
Google Map for SRQ Airport
|Venice Municipal Airport
(KVNC) - 25 miles
150 AIRPORT AVE E.
Phone: (941) 486-2626
Venice Municipal services private/corporate planes only. For pilot and flight related information, please check the Flight Information Page
Corporate Jet Charters & Services:
Gulf and Bay Club Bayside is approximately 8 miles due west of I-75... 10 minutes from exit 205, or exit 207
For Driving directions, please check: Google Maps - Driving Directions
Taxi service is available from either Sarasota International or Venice Municipal Airports. Standard car rentals are available at the Sarasota and Tampa airports.
If you have a rental car, or will be driving your own - the unit has a single-space garage available for parking standard sized vehicles.
Also... The local metro bus line has a bus stop on Midnight Pass Road, which is adjacent to the complex. Detailed routes and schedules are available from the SCAT (Sarasota County Area Transit) website.
The kitchen is equiped with a full compliment of utensils and appliances, including an automatic ice maker and dishwasher. Fresh bed and bath linens and towels are also provided.
Wireless high speed Internet access is available in the unit, at no additional cost. You will need to bring along a standard WiFi wireless-capable device or a portable computer to access the service during your stay. Log-in instructions are provided and are available for you within the condo when you arrive.
There are no cleaning or laundry supplies, nor maid services provided during your stay. Depending on the length of your visit or your personal requirements, you may wish to furnish some basic supplies.
If you have an infant or a smaller child, you should inquire about a playpen/crib or stroller when you place your reservation. These can be rented for use during your stay, based on their availability at the time of each booking and will then be reserved for tenant use. The unit's sleeping accomodations consist of 1 King size, and 2 Double size Beds, and suitable for both adults and older children.
There are several major shopping areas within a 5 mile radius that have large supermarkets and other stores which provide other personal and sundry items you might need.
You can certainly bring along anything you'd require during your stay, in the event that you might have particular needs or preferences for any items that ordinarily wouldn't be made available.
Yes. Day rates are available, but only as additional days to the minimum 7 consecutive days reservation. In order to reserve any extra days, you will need to specify the number of any additional (consecutive) days you would require at the time of your reservation request, otherwise there's no way to guarantee those days will be reserved - or even available - to extend your stay.
Please check the Rates and Dates page for detailed information.
Yes, there are some minor restrictions you need to be aware of.
- The unit is non-smoking.
- Pets of any kind are not allowed.
- Local toll-free outgoing and incoming calls to/from the condo's telephone are fine, but long distance calls should be charged to a calling card, or your credit card. Incoming collect calls are also not allowed.
- Please keep in mind that this is an upper unit and it isn't handicap accessable.
Aside from that, we're sure you'll find your stay an enjoyable one.
Please check the Reservation Calendar page for current reservations. If the dates you'd like are available, you can use one of two ways to proceed.
- Call 1-800-349-6156 and inform the agent that you're interested in unit 1340 at the Gulf and Bay Club Bayside property.
- The agent will double-check availability on the dates you want, and take your personal and payment information for the required deposit.
- Payment of a $300 Security Deposit is required to place a temporary hold on the unit, and full payment of the Security Deposit, plus all Rents and applicable taxes must be received by the Management Company thirty (30) days prior to your arrival.
- You will be sent a Lease Agreement which must be signed and returned within two (2) weeks.
- Upon payment of the Security Deposit and receipt by the Management Company of the signed Lease Agreement your reservation will be confirmed.
- After receipt by the Management Company of the Security Deposit, and all Rents and applicable taxes - you will be provided with the arrangement details about check-in/out and entry to the unit.
- PLEASE NOTE: If the above procedure is not followed, the Management Company reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
For on-line requests via the Check Availability page:
- Complete all the required entry fields on the form, and fill in the specific start and end dates you'd like to reserve for. Please include any alternate dates in the message section that you'd find acceptable in the event that another reservation is pending.
- After receiving your request, an agent will double-check the availability on the dates you want, and then contact you to confirm the availability and get your personal and payment information for the required deposit.
- The remainder of the process for securing your reservation is exactly the same as a phone inquiry.
Also... It's extremely important to include any special requirements you may have at the time you inquire about the unit, and begin the reservation process. While every request might not be possible, we will do our best to accommodate you, if at all possible, for any reasonable special need you might have.